Help Make a Difference
Do you live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro area?
Become a Puppeteer with PACER!
Join the PACER Puppet Team and Help Children Learn about Bullying Prevention and Disability Awareness. Make a difference!
- Kids Against Bullying is an entertaining puppet program that helps young children learn about bullying prevention.
- COUNT ME IN® teaches disability awareness and promotes inclusion.
As a volunteer, you’ll:
- Attend a training to learn puppet and presentation skills;
- work with a fun team;
- present programs at metro schools two to three times per month;
- help young children understand the importance of preventing bullying.
All you need is a car, time during the school day, and a desire to help young children.
To register or learn more, call PACER at 952-838-9000 or
Here is what PACER volunteer puppeteers are saying:
"I have loved doing the shows. It has been fun and helps keep me connected to the energy and thinking of youth."
"Being a puppeteer has been more rewarding than I expected. It's great to be a part of a program that has such an important message."