Champions for Children with Disabilities
"I learned that if I were abused, I should keep telling someone until they believe me."
- A Minnesota child after a LET'S PREVENT ABUSE show.
PACER Puppets Navigation Menu
Purchase - Kids Against Bullying
- Five Puppets:
- Carmen, who helps others confront bullying, and then is herself bullied
- Brad, who likes to tease and harass other kids,
- Mitch, who doesn’t know how to respond to Brad’s bullying behavior
- Sally, who uses a wheelchair and is being bullied by Shannon and some other kids
- Shannon, a popular girl who is bullied at home and, in turn, bullies others
- Puppet-sized wheel chair used by Sally
- Small baseball hat
- Script Package:
- The three scripts for general audiences of school children in grades 1-3 address the definition of bullying, types of bullying, how children can respond if they’re being bullied, and how they can help other children who are a target of bullying. The basic message of the show is that no one ever deserves to be bullied, and that it’s important to speak up and be a friend if you see someone who is being bullied.
- Extra or replacement items for your puppet package:
- Small bag (holds two puppets)
- Large bag (holds three puppets)
- Folding puppet stage can be purchased or building instructions are provided.
- Coordinator’s Handbook, a resource to use in organizing your PACER Puppet Program.