Position: Development Coordinator
Supervisor: Debbie Andrews, Events Director
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Annual Benefit Corporate Sponsors
- Serve as the main point of contact for Corporate Sponsor committee members, including assistance in dissemination of their corporate sponsor request letters, and coordinate committee meetings.
- Write and submit grant applications for select sponsorship requests.
- Coordinate with Benefit Corporate Sponsors, including:
- Manage a database of all corporate sponsor contacts
- Communicate directly with confirmed sponsors on submitting their payments, playbill ads, guest lists, etc.
- Track corporate sponsor contributions, outstanding requests, and financial totals
Other Development Responsibilities
- Work with Executive Director on additional fundraising tasks as needed, such as contacting individual donors.
- Conduct research on potential new corporate sponsors or grant funders.
- Assist with writing of grant applications and reports.
- Act as the lead person on United Way and all corporate giving campaigns.
- Draft letters and other communications for PACER.
- Provide staff support, as needed, with committees and advisory boards.
- Support other PACER special events by seeking corporate sponsors and in-kind donations, assisting with registration, and other duties.
- Other duties as needed.
- College degree required
- Ability to use discretion and diplomacy when communicating with donors and sponsors
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail necessary
- Ability to work independently and participate in team planning
- Knowledge of/sensitivity to issues related to persons with disabilities
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office products and database software
- Ability to develop positive relationships with community members, donors, volunteers, and staff
Salary to be determined based on experience.
Position available immediately.
Parents of children with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Salary to be determined based on experience.
Send resume with a letter of application with title of job you are applying to:
Hiring Manager | [email protected] | PACER Center | 8161 Normandale Boulevard | Minneapolis, MN 55437
PACER Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posted December 2019