Champions for Children with Disabilities
Your company can be a champion for children with disabilities by supporting PACER Center’s innovative programs for families. Your contributions help us keep our services free of charge to families who are already facing high costs to meet the needs of their child with a disability. To become a corporate partner of PACER, your company can:
- Provide in-kind donations to PACER's special events, general operating functions, or the Simon Technology Center.
- Become a sponsor of one of PACER's special events.
- Match gifts made by your employees.
- Organize employees as volunteers for events or special projects.
As a corporate partner, your company also gains by:
- Positioning and showcasing your company to a prime demographic audience of professionals, corporate executives, and community leaders.
- Identifying your company as a community partner with a highly respected nonprofit organization that prides itself in allocating 89% of our funds directly to programs.
- Making a difference in the lives of children with disabilities!
To become a community partner or obtain more information on corporate sponsorship, please call PACER Center at 952-838-9000 or email email@example.com.