Health Navigation Menu
- Program Overview
- Insurance & Services
- MNsure/Affordable Care Act
- MN PCA
- For Medical Professionals
- Medical Home
- Preventive Health
- Billing for IEP Health Services
- Low Cost Medical Clinics
- Dental Resources
- Prescription Assistance
- Sample Health Plans
- Health Links
- Video Resources
- Health Publications
- Text Message Updates
- Contact Us
Preparing For Adulthood: Taking Charge of My Own Health Care
This 4-part series on transitioning from pediatric to adult health care was developed by PACER’s Youth Advisory Board. The series includes:
- Who Helps You Coordinate Your Health Care?
- What Can Medical Providers and Teachers Do To Help You Take Charge of Your Own Health Care?
- How Do You Prepare For A Medical Appointment?
- What Does Guardianship Mean To You?
The series is geared towards youth, parents, medical providers, and teachers to enhance conversations around youth taking charge of their own health care.
This video series was made possible in part through a subcontract from the Minnesota Department of Health under Grant Number D70MC27547 from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an operating division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Pediatric Resident Training Program
This video series looks at "Working with Medical Professionals: What Parents, Residents and Youth Would Like You to Know."
Young Adult Perspective