Champions for Children with Disabilities
POSITION: Marketing Director
SUPERVISOR: Paula F. Goldberg, Executive Director
STATUS: Full-time, Exempt
- Develop and facilitate a national strategic marketing plan to increase the exposure to and knowledge of PACER’s projects and events.
- Coordinate, engage, and work with PACER’s Marketing Advisory Board.
- Solicit pro-bono work from marketing and PR firms concerning PACER’s branding and media outreach.
- Build PACER’s go-to-market strategy to increase PACER’s visibility and reach new constituents.
- Utilize digital assets to assist in marketing and communications efforts.
- Ensure all messages are accurate and on brand across all media platforms.
- Work with PACER’s communication’s staff on forming relationships with respected state and national media.
- Develop email marketing and constituent engagement platforms, including a user generated content strategy.
- Work in partnership with the Executive Director on business development and cause marketing, including the National Bullying Prevention Center.
- Become knowledgeable on Individuals with Disabilities Education ACT (IDEA) and disability related content, as well as bullying prevention related content.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field, and 5 years’ experience working in marketing
- Experience with building relationships with corporate sponsors, PR firms, and other high level partners
- Ability to manage several projects at once while adhering to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong digital marketing and writing skills
- Experience in leading programs to scale and outcome-oriented
- Assertiveness in initiating new projects
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to work independently as well as in team planning
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to issues experienced by persons with disabilities
Parents of children with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Salary to be determined based on experience. Position available immediately.
Send cover letter and resume to:
PACER Center, Inc.
8161 Normandale Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55437-1044
PACER Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posted November 2016